- In accordance with the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating drinks. By placing an order you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- If your order is for another party and it contains alcohol then the recipient must be over 18 years of age. A signature is required on delivery of all orders, the recipient must be aged 18 or over. We will not leave any orders in a safe place.
- We aim to ensure that all items listed on this website are available and in stock, there are occasions where this may not be possible. In this scenario we will make every effort to make contact as soon as possible to arrange an agreed substitution or refund.
- We strive to get your beers to you as quickly as possible, usually within 3 working days. However, we can not be held responsible for any delay outside of our control.
- Any special delivery instructions that comply with our terms and conditions will be passed onto our courier, we can not be held responsible if these are not followed by the delivery driver.
- We request that you contact us immediately (Within 48 Hours) if you experience any issues regarding your delivery and we will do our best to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.
- Damaged or missing goods will be refunded or replaced.
- To cancel your purchase within the 14 day cooling-off period, please contact us and we will send you a cancellation form which you can print out.
- Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us with the cancellation form within 30 days following the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection, we highly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Please note that you’ll be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged, defective or incorrect.
- Refunds will be made as quickly as possible but will always be within 10 working days after we have received the goods and they are in a good condition.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned at their expense.
Beer Points - Terms & Conditions
Beer Points can be earned by any of the following methods:
(i) Making a qualifying purchase on our Site: qualifying purchases shall include purchases of alcoholic beverages, including individual bottles and cans, gift packs, snacks, glassware and mixed cases. Every qualifying purchase will earn Beer Points at the rate of 5 Beer Points for every £1 spent on Site. Beer Points are awarded only on the final amount you actually pay.
2.2. There is no limit to the number of Beer Points you can earn.
2.3. No Beer Points will be earned for the following non-qualifying purchases and actions: (i) Purchases made before the implementation of the Reward Scheme; (ii) Purchases made when not logged in to your account; (iii) Reviews not approved by our moderators; (iv) Purchases made through the use of gift cards; Actions or activities that are eligible for Beer Tokens, but are not done when signed in to your account, can not be retroactively applied.
2.4. If a qualifying purchase is returned for a refund, the number of Beer Points associated with the amount spent on the returned item will be deducted from your Beer Points account balance. Should you have already redeemed those Beer Points, such amount will be set-off against your refund at a value of £0.05 per Beer Point.
3. How can I redeem my Beer Points?
3.1. Beer Points can be redeemed for products as sold on our Site. Subject to our rights to add, delete, or otherwise make changes to the Reward Scheme structure, certain products may be ineligible for Beer Points redemption.
3.2 Beer Points are not redeemable for cash.
3.3.Beer Points cannot be redeemed to pay for any delivery costs associated with the redemption of Beer Points. You are responsible for paying any associated delivery costs related to the redeeming of Beer Points. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your delivery address is correct. We will not be responsible for orders that are shipped to an address different than the one in the Reward Scheme records as of the date of redemption. You must specify the desired delivery address when redeeming the Beer Points in an order.
3.4. Beer Points cannot be used to purchase subscription products at this time.
4. Do Beer Tokens expire?
4.1. Beer Points expire 6 months from the date they were earned. No extensions, cash refunds, or other exchanges will be allowed for expired or cancelled Beer Points.
5.1. Disclaimer of Warranties. We make no warranty of any kind regarding the Reward Scheme, which is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty that our program will be error-free. We further disclaim any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Reward Scheme. We expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
5.2. No cash redemption. Beer Points have no cash value. Beer Points are not redeemable for cash, and can only be redeemed for products on our Site. The sale of Beer Points is strictly prohibited.
5.3. No Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
5.4. Release of Liability. You release us, along with our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability relating to your membership or participation in the Reward Scheme
5.5. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
5.6. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire Reward Scheme agreement between you and us. They supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written.
5.7. Changes to the Reward Scheme.
5.7.1. We reserve the right to add to and/or change the Reward Scheme at any time, at our sole discretion. This may include changing the number of Beer Points earned for various actions and activities, or changing what activities and actions are eligible for Beer Points. In addition, we may change the number of Beer Points required to redeem. We may also change the value of each Beer Point.
5.7.2. Any changes or modifications to the Reward Scheme will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to this page, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued participation in the Reward Scheme will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications, and your agreement to be bound by these Terms and any changes or modifications thereof; therefore, you should review these Terms frequently to understand the terms and conditions that apply to the Reward Scheme.
5.7.3. We reserve the right to terminate the Reward Scheme with 3 months prior notice. Your right to earn Beer Points and redeem accumulated Beer Points will terminate three months after we give you this notice.
5.8. Violation of Terms. We may terminate your account and you will forfeit all accumulated Beer Points if you violate these Terms. We reserve the right to freeze or terminate the Reward Scheme account of any person in the event of any fraud or abuse in connection with this Reward Scheme. In such a case, all Beer Points in the account will be forfeited. Beer Bruvs Ltd. reserves the right to modify, remove, delete or change Beer Points in any account that were done in error, whether human or computer error.
5.9. The interpretation and application of these Terms are in the sole discretion and determination of us, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. Reward Scheme is void where prohibited by law.